Surveyor for Tunneling (m/f/x)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Surveyor (m/f/x) to join our team. Working for a global company who are currently involved in infrastructure projects in Canada and US.
Our business is deeply entrenched in the global tunneling market. The successful applicants will be working for a small team based in Sumner, WA on large upcoming tunnel projects. Surveying knowledge is a requirement but will not be exclusively the daily tasks undertaken. Tasks can range from Design and Development to deliveries and repairs.
The successful applicants will be offered competitive salary packages with definite performance-based appraisals. A strong work ethic and willingness to progress will reap rewards.
- Organizational and technical management of projects
- Executing machine surveys and calculations for implementation of guidance systems
- Installation and commissioning of navigation and information systems
- Conducting customer training in the deployed navigation system including additional systems
- Regular interactions with customers
- A Surveying Degree or Civil Engineer with Survey experience
- US Resident or hold relevant work Visa
- 60/40 site-(home) office ratio
- Driver’s License
- 2+ Years of construction surveying experience
- Willing to work on construction sites with small and big diameter tunnels
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in computers and IT infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of CAD packages and survey reduction software
- Experience with Machine Control will be considered
- Competitive salary package (401K retirement plan, Health and Dental Insurance)
- Premium pay for site work
- Performance based annual bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Travel overseas for short periods of time
More than 2,400 successful tunnelling projects worldwide document the performance and innovative strength of VMT’s product portfolio in the fields of navigation technology, production and logistics management, deformation monitoring, process monitoring and data management.
VMT (USA) Technical Measurement Solutions, Inc.
1613 132nd Ave ESumner, WA
Get fresh Asset Surveyor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.