Sr. Cyber Analyst and Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Clearance: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Maintain required security clearances.
As a Sr. Cyber Analyst and Project Manager, you will:
- Provide Cyber Security/Computer and Cyber Risk Management Strategy, Policy, Technology and Analytics Subject Matter Expertise (SME), with continuous reach-back to the entire Team and portfolio of partners.
- Focus on the overall technical, policy, and operational requirements and effectiveness of cyber risk management capabilities and frameworks.
- Provide recommendations regarding the continuous improvement of the processes and architecture supporting the overall optimization of the Cyber Defense activities including, but not limited to risk analysis, prevention, mitigation, and response, to include incident management and reporting products, and their lifecycle.
- Work to ensure effective resilient operation of IT, applications, services, systems, and networks.
- Scope and provide effective incident response capabilities, tailored, actionable and effective reports that provide overall situational awareness
- Maximize the use of tools to correlate information and synthesize data into usable and actionable cyber intelligence.
- Identify and provide an agile approach to the automation of any manual or inefficient processes that exist across the cyber risk and resilience program.
- Vet, recommend and implement technical solutions designed to return time to mission
- Execute task orders issued by prime contractor in direct support of end customer
- Manage, coordinate and synchronize all resources, including personnel, deployed to execute task orders issued by prime contractor
- Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the projects under your direct supervision
- Work closely with the Executive Team to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule
- Interface with both the prime contractor and the prime contractor’s customer to communicate project progress, deliverables and to understand the customer’s requirements and ensure all of the above is within the current contract
- Understand and communicate to prime contractor any customer requirements that fall outside the current task order and request change orders or additional task orders be issued to meet customer requirements
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with stakeholders for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all milestones are met, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Provide technical / management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments
- Establish goals and plans that meet project objectives
- Deliver domain and expert technical knowledge, by working with the entire Team
- Support business goals and objectives
VMR Strategic Solutions