Site Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Meade, Md.
Clearance: Top Secret SCI
VMR Strategic Solutions is seeking a Site Systems Administrator to support our client. This position will be responsible for performing routine and preventative maintenance such as general computer tasks, backup/restore. The administrator will have active use in application loads, disk utilization, system loading and monitoring. The administrator will also detect, isolate, document, quickly report, and resolve system outages or problems encountered during operations of the operational system baseline.
- Collect diagnostic data describing the environment at the time of the failure, restore system operation, develop workarounds, and other activities necessary for recovery of a system
- Perform system performance trend analysis as required
- Support system engineering as required for ongoing analysis and integration efforts
- Coordinate IT system installations, maintenance, and upgrades
- Implement and support incident and problem management; provide metrics data to determine trends; and recommend actions to improve performance
Required Education and Experience:
- DoD 8570.1-M IAT Level II certification (i.e., Security+ CE)
- One or more Operating System environments (Windows / UNIX / Linux), including installation and patching
- Good communication skills to effectively and accurately exchange information
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Contribute to completion of project milestones under the specific guidance of program leadership
- ITIL 4 Foundations certification desired
- Professional-level MS, Linux, VMware, or Cloud certifications desired
Working Environment & Conditions
VMR Strategic Solutions
AddressFort Meade, MD
Get fresh Site Admin jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.