Help Desk Support - SME
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Type: Full-time
LOCATION: McLean, VA
CLEARANCE: TS/SCI CI Polygraph
VMR Strategic Solutions, LLC is currently seeking a Help Desk Support SME to support a Government contract located in McLean, VA. The ideal candidates must possess the following skills listed below.
Responsibilities / Duties:
Candidate will support Help Desk Support shall perform a wide range of tasks to include. Serves as subject matter expert, possessing in-depth knowledge of Help Desk support. Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
Required Skills: The ideal candidate shall possess the following skillset:
- Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps
- Supervises operations of help desk and services as focal point for customer concerns
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems
- Responds to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for technical support
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution Provides second tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware • Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of High School Diploma
VMR Strategic Solutions
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?