Graphic Artist II
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Annapolis Junction, Md.
Clearance: TS/SCI w/Poly
VMR Strategic Solutions is seeking Graphic Artist II to support our client. The Graphic Artist will provide graphic arts development and support for a high tempo combatant command military operations directorate. The artist will plan and design the production of graphics used in instructional aids, exhibits, and multi-image presentations. Preparing and overseeing the preparation of original designs, drawings, graphs, charts, models, publications, and exhibits for internal and external presentation by senior leaders will be a daily occurrence.
- Creates and visualizes ideas graphically for documents, publications, and web sites
- Provides end-users with recommendations and in-depth graphic artist support for the development of documents, briefings, and websites with no guidance
- Revises subject matter for graphic presentation to achieve customer intent selecting materials, processes, and designs format with no guidance
- Reviews layouts, sketches, and final plans for production and evaluates artistic media
- Consults with and advises customers concerning pending graphics, publications, and artwork, including cost estimates and artwork content
- Determines requirements for publication artwork, including selection of ink, paper, and type style in conjunction with publication customers
- Coordinates production workflow of publications (periodicals, brochures, and manuscripts)
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a graphic artist
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art, or a related discipline
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communications skills
- TS/SCI with Poly
Working Environment & Conditions
VMR Strategic SolutionsAnnapolis Junction, MD
Arts and Entertainment
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.