! Account Executive !
All of our team members go through a rigorous training period in order to execute plans in a professional, integral and timely matter. With our cross training and daily meeting we ensure that all teams are working towards one same goal with the clients best interest always in mind.
The ideal representative will have an extraordinary work ethic, a willingness to hold themselves and their teams accountable, a desire to lead and develop others, excellent writing and communication skills, and the ability to connect with employees at all levels. This is a varied and fast-paced role and requires attention to detail and accuracy, and a confident and friendly persona.
We are looking for an Account Executive to provide professional, high-quality, “best-in-class” customer service.
We are delighted to announce a full-time vacancy for a passionate, enthusiastic and diligent person to become part of our fast-growing team!
Role duties and responsibilities
- Talking to customers face to face and generating sales leads
- Confident and clearly spoken
- Ability to input information correctly into computerized system
- Ability to be patient and gentle with older customers
- Confident in written English as email communication is often needed with clients.
- Talking to customers and advising them on products
- Training will be provided on our products, must have the ability to learn and retain products features and benefits to give the best advice.
- Accurate record keeping
- Must have proficient Excel skills to be able to manage and track your daily performance.
- Prioritizing workload
- Must be an organized person and enjoy working with processes or setting new ones up to make things smoother. Ability to multitask is essential.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must
- An enthusiasm for high-quality customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner and able to use initiative in an often fast-paced environment
- Calm and collected when dealing with multiple priorities and demands
- Confident and bubbly when talking to customers
- Highly organized and enjoy processes
- Attention to detail
- Happy to work in a small team and help out on other tasks when needed
- Proficient use of Excel
- Must be able to navigate the computer
If you are a hard-working, proactive customer service representative who would like to play a pivotal role in providing a more comfortable and brighter future for people, then it is your time to apply! Please send your up to date resume to our HR team who will be calling the first 60 people who apply! We look forward to speaking with you.
related keywords: customer service, marketing, account management, manager, advertising, fundraising, charity, nonprofit, donor acquisition, customer acquisition, customer retention, customer relations, CSR, call center, telemarketing, teleperformance, call center management, cold calling, outbound calls, inbound calls, retail, cashier, retail sales, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, B2B sales, face to face, business, business development, new business, business acquisition, business administration, entrepreneur, entrepreneurship, restaurant, hospitality, restaurant management, waiter, waitress, bartender, bartending, kitchen, kitchen manager, line cook, busser, dishwasher, barback, host, hostess, cashier, sales associate, sales clerk, keyholder, assistant manager, leadership, team building, team management, team coaching, training, employee training, marketing, direct marketing, product marketing, brand marketing, brand promotions, brand management, brand ambassador, valet, catering, banquets, banquet sales, catering sales, delivery driver, driver, uber driver, lyft driver, independent contractor, promotions, marketing promotions, events, event planning, event coordinator, event marketing, trade shows, charity events, event fundraising, fundraisers, sorority, fraternity, public relations, PR, sports, athletics, advertising, sales training, recruitment, recruiting, recruiters, trainer, personal trainer, fitness trainer, health and wellness, sports marketing, sports management, NCAA, athlete, college sports, college athletics, hotel, concierge, help desk, camp counselor, outdoors man, football, lacrosse, basketball, hockey, wrestling, rugby, baseball, coaching, teaching, training, public speaking, mentor-ship, mentoring, boy scouts, girl scouts, eagle scouts, communications, marketing communications, field sales, canvassing, grassroots fundraising, retail marketing, fashion, fashion merchandising, social services, legal, government, general labor, warehouse, construction, paralegal, receptionist, personable, outgoing, motivation, team motivation