CALLING ALL CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALISTS!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES THAT CAN HELP FOSTER THE GROWTH OF OUR NEWLY ACQUIRED CLIENT!
A NEW ENERGY CLIENT HAS BROUGHT US ON BOARD TO HELP WITH ALL THEIR PREFERRED CUSTOMERS!
We are currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, customer relations, and customer support to work as part of our team. Customer Support Representatives will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this high energy industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable, and comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and professional development.
- Handle Preferred Customer List for Energy Clients
- Deal with daily transactions of sales and customer service
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
- Maintain professional standards in marketing, sales & customer service
- Classroom Training and Standard Daily Meetings
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Degree preferred
- Competitive wages
- Merit based advancement
- Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan
- Company events
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager