Customer Service Representative - NOT Call Center!
VMG, Inc. North Providence, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Customer Service Representative - NOT Call Center- New Office Launch!
*Please Note This is Not a Telemarketing or Call Center Position*
Customer Service Representative
VMG, Inc. is searching for a savvy leader to join our firm as a Customer Service Representative. The Customer Service Representative will be focused on increasing the revenue for our client portfolio and the company as a whole by interacting with consumers on a daily basis. The initial development and continuous relationship established between the Customer Service Representative and the potential new customer is vital to ensure the continued success and profitability of our clients. The Customer Service Representative will collaborate closely with the business development and sales team and share insight into the customers’ needs and preferences in order to incorporate them into promotional product offerings. The Customer Service Representative will also have the chance to lead, align, and develop other team members in the customer service department to guarantee that compliance and client knowledge is all current and relevant.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maximize client satisfaction through consistent communication on all products and services offered
- Improve customer retention and daily revenue for potential new accounts and existing accounts through proactive engagement
- Once qualified to manage our clients directly, you will be responsible for developing strong consultative relationships with each client, including understanding their business objectives and identifying how our company can best meet their needs
- Provide customer account updates to team members and leadership on a daily basis
- Develop a thorough understanding of all products/services for the client assigned, and ensure various promotional offerings match the customers’ needs
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Previous experience in customer service with a proven, successful track record
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work both independently and/or as part of a team is required
- Availability to travel locally within a ten-mile radius to meetings, events, and trainings
- Effective communication skills to use with all customers as well as all levels of our organization
- Possess high level of flexibility to adapt our ever-evolving, dynamic work environment
- Ability to critically think and solve common and complex issues that may arise
- High School diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred
Why work here?
- Paid Training
- Company Paid Travel
- Market Competitive Pay Structure: Base, Weekly Bonuses, Incentives, and a signing bonus available
- Rapid upward mobility
- Community involvement and charitable opportunities
- A fun, high energy work environment! No cubicles here, we work closely together as a team!
Apply today! Hiring Immediately!
VMG, Inc. was founded in 2018 to fill a void in the New England Market. Our team of bright minded and creative thinkers has been helping brands find their unique values. We map out the specific needs of each client so they can easily connect with their target audience. Our business is helping you promote yours, and we are here to ensure your successful future.
VMG, Inc. is a fast-growing Marketing Agency established by an elite group of Marketing Executives with over 20 years of experience. Our Management Team has successfully launched and developed agencies ranging from Miami to Toronto. VMG, Inc. was founded in 2018 to fill a void in the New England Market. Our team of bright minded and creative thinkers has been helping brands find their unique values. We map out the specific needs of each client so they can easily connect with their target audience. Our business is helping you promote yours, and we are here to ensure your successful future.
195 Dupont DriveNorth Providence, RI