Incoming Quality Control Inspector (CMM & GD&T)
VM Services, Inc. Milpitas, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $22 to $24 Hourly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
- Perform First Article Inspection of precision plastics, sheet metal and machined parts and provide Inspection reports (F.A.I.R.).
- Perform precision mechanical measurement for Incoming Parts to ANSI Y14.5.
- Assist Quality Engineer on preparing Incoming Parts Inspection Checklists.
- Support Quality Engineering on source inspection at vendor or customer premises.
- Assist Quality Engineering on verifying nonconforming Incoming Inspected parts at production
- Support Quality Engineering on raising SCAR to supplier due to nonconforming parts.
- Provide training to IQC Inspectors to operate CMM and various mechanical Inspection equipment to inspect incoming parts as needed.
- Assist Quality Engineering for data collection and preparing monthly quality reports.
- Help support Production by performing Outgoing QC inspection of product when needed.
- When required, generate IQC equipment CMM program for Incoming Parts Inspection.
- Perform other assignment that may be assigned by Quality Engineer and/or Quality Management.
- Ensure daily good housekeeping (5s) of IQC dept.
- Able to recommend disposition for nonconforming Incoming Inspected parts at production.
- Able to generate CMM programs. Zeiss with Calypso S/W preferred.
Education & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years’ precision mechanical inspection experience preferred with GD&T
- ASQ certificate(s) in any quality discipline a plus.
- Those without the relevant qualifications but with more than 3–years similar experience will also be considered.
· Basic knowledge on Microsoft office and SAP QM module.
- Able to interpret technical drawing (GD&T) & inspection checklist and sampling plan table.
- Proficient at hard set-ups as well as CMM programming and measuring of mechanical parts.
Relentless pursuit of excellence
Rendering the highest level of total customer satisfaction
Encouraging employees to realize their full potential
Building strong cohesion and teamwork
Fostering creativity and innovation
VM Services, Inc.
Mission: To be a leading global provider of technology services, products, and solutions. Core Values: Relentless pursuit of excellence Rendering the highest level of total customer satisfaction Encouraging employees to realize their full potential Building strong cohesion and teamwork Fostering creativity and innovation
ManufacturingView all jobs at VM Services, Inc.