VoIP Systems Engineer
VLCM Murray, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VoIP Systems Engineer
VLCM's success begins with our team as they connect lifelong customers with the best IT solutions. VLCM is a thriving business that provides the opportunity for people to have an awesome life. We believe in doing the right thing, being who we say we are, and getting IT Right. Our level of responsiveness and trust prove to our customers that we work for and appreciate them. Join VLCM and be a part of a team that is resourceful and works to win.
VLCM has been a top technology provider of IT hardware, software, and service solutions throughout the Rocky Mountain West the last 35 years.
- #1 HP reseller in the State of Utah
- Utah Business Fast 50 Company
- Featured on Inc. 5000 and CRN Solution Provider 500 lists
Our company is searching for a VoIP Systems Engineer who will maintain the highest quality voice experience our customers demand. If you are an experienced VoIP Engineer with a passion for new technologies, this will be a very challenging and rewarding position guaranteed to elevate your career.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Install, configure and test Mitel Connect (ShoreTel) systems.
Build Servers / systems for customer
Install and configure system and third-party software
Prepare customers site(s) for installation
Perform Network Assessments to determine QoS, VLAN and Bandwidth readiness for VoIP systems
Configure network routers and switches to support VoIP
Install and test all types of Telco circuits e.: SIP, PRI, T-1, Analog
Attend project implementation, pre and post cutover meetings
Perform out of town installations that may require overnight stays
Install and test maintenance released software from the manufacture
Assist Dispatch/Service coordinator, project managers, and sales staff when needed
Daily Input into database of service activity and timecards
Rotating on-call service pool to support customers' needs outside the normal 8-5 workday
- Desire to provide the highest levels of customer service
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to work independently and operate effectively in a team environment
- Comprehensive PC knowledge regarding Microsoft Office Applications and relevant software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 5+ years of Mitel (ShoreTel) Implementation & Support Experience Preferred
- Data Networking Experience Preferred
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at VLCM