- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VIcom - Virginia Integrated Communication – Virginia Beach
Reports to: VP Admin & Finance Operations
VIcom is looking for driven, fearless and passionate team member to join our team! The Sales Support position focuses on assisting Account Executives with back-end sales processes and support to achieve accuracy on each customer project, ensuring each deal flows efficiently through various internal departments.
Employee Owned. Customer Focused. VIcom is an industry leader dedicated to providing customers with complete integrated solutions and services through every outlet from - initial planning, consultation, design, integration, and implementation. VIcom is 100% employee owned. Employees are empowered to act and think like owners because, they are owners! All employee owners have a vested stake in the company which means their commitment to our communities, customers, and each other is unparalleled.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process Sales Orders from Sales Representatives – prepare documents for ordering and installation team
- Assist sales team with change orders and RMA’s
- Obtain cost sheets and Delivery & Acceptance documents at end of installation and prepare sales projects for billing
- Process all sales billing – Projects and change orders
- Reconcile Purchase Orders to sales deals to ensure billing accuracy
- Assist in preparing proposals/bids for sales team
- Prepare spreadsheets for sales tracking
- Assist in special projects with/for sales reps
- Assist with order tracking on large sales orders
- Assist in coordinating in-house customer meetings and special events
- Assist sales group with ConnectWise CRM, account activity, pipeline and forecast, Quosal Support
- Assist in customer past due collections
- Contractor document maintenance/processing for customer projects
- Field customer calls and assist sales team as needed
- Backup for front desk as needed – vacation/sick days, lunch
- Flexible position with wide array of duties that will be fluid with company growth
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as necessary
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate data entry
- Customer service and telephone skills with the ability to maintain a calm composure and negotiate with customers, visitors and employees
- Exceptionally detail oriented
- Strong Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, written and verbal communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Professional appearance and manner
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Accounting knowledge or background preferred
- Understanding of sales lifecycle and marking preferred
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- High School diploma or GED Certificate required
Excellent benefits package including health insurance, 401K savings and Employee Stock Option Program.
VIcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
VIcomWhy Work Here?
100% Employee Owned!
VIcom is an industry leader dedicated to providing customers with complete integrated solutions and services through every outlet from - initial planning, consultation, design, integration, and implementation. Our innovative solutions allow organizations to integrate voice, video, data and security communications to operate more efficiently and effectively with no compromise in quality or reliability.
AddressVirginia Beach, VA