- On the Spot Interviews with Hiring Managers
- No Appointment Needed.
- You will need copies of your resume
Admissions Coordinators - Full-Time Evenings or Overnight shifts
Patient Care Coordinators - Full Time Evenings or Overnight and Part time Evenings and Overnight
Department Hours - Mon-Fri: 4:00pm – 8:30am (Following day) Sat/Sun- Open 24 hours on Weekend
VITAS Healthcare is looking for qualified Admissions Coordinators and Patient Care Coordinators with the same passion and drive that we do to provide care and comfort to our patients, families, referral sources and internal staff.
DATE: Thursday, July 18th
TIME: 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM
WHERE: VITAS Health Care - 9655 Granite Ridge Drive Suite 300
San Diego,California 92123
- If you have 2+ years related experience in medical terminology and/or in a call center environment.
- Ability to attain goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining strong partnering relationships with internal and external callers
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as necessary to support the operations of the Care Connection Center.
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm
- Post High School degree (preferred)
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
Vitas Healthcare Employee Benefits (Full-time) Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Affinity Program
Please visit www.vitas.com/careers, apply and complete a profile and online application prior to attending this event.