Make a Difference in Someone Else’s Life… And Your Own!
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth and advancement opportunities within the company and offer competitive benefits.
Join our Dynamic Team!
Saturday - Sunday 8:30a-7:00pm There is potential to work extra hours during the week if they are available
The Medical Delivery Technician is an entry-level position whose primary responsibilities include:
- Delivery/Pick-up and installation of home medical equipment
- Instruction of home medical equipment use to caregivers and patients who are terminally ill
- Excellent customer service skills
- Driving a 14 foot box truck
- Maintain a valid driver’s license in the State of Illinois and a good standing driving record
- Computer proficient, possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds on a regular basis
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Must adhere to Company, Federal, State and local regulations
- Ability to work independent !
- High School Diploma or equivalency– required
- Full Time
- Flexible work hours and shifts
- Professional growth and advancement opportunities
- A company culture to THRIVE in
- Excellent Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- 401 (k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- It’s a FUN place to work!