Join a company that has won best workplace awards and provides excellent benefits.
SAN Storage Architect / Lead Data Center Engineer - Enterprise / Healthcare
(Contract & Perm options)
- Develop and manage data center infrastructure initiatives, roadmaps, best practices, etc.
- Provide guidance to improve, unify, and integrate enterprise infrastructure technologies.
- Lead and oversee planning, design, implementation, standardization, and support.
- Provide direction for data center, SAN/Storage, cloud, disaster recovery, etc.
- Contribute to efforts related to emerging technologies and system performance.
- Collaborate effectively across Network, Security, Development, and Vendor teams.
- Contribute to gap analysis, work breakdown (WBS)/estimation, proposals, SOWs, etc.
- Evaluate solutions and present benefit/ROI to non-technical business/leadership staff.
- 7+ years of relevant hands on infrastructure architecture & engineering experience
- Data Center and SAN/NAS/storage solution design, implementation, & support
- Dell, EqualLogic, Compellant, Zerto, Citrix, and/or CommVault preferred
- Storage Networking Arrays, RAID, LAN/WAN, and Protocols
- HTTP/HTTPS, SMTP, DNS, TCP/IP, ISP, and/or iSCSI
- High Speed Data Transfer Protocol/Fiber Channel preferred
- Virtualization – VMware / ESXi and/or MS HyperV preferred
- Disaster recovery, network security, and emerging technologies
- Cloud storage preferred – AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- Zachman, EA3, SABSA, and/or TOGAF certification preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- Healthcare, Medical, or Insurance experience a plus
- Specialized Technical experts for implementations and upgrades
- Functional resources driving and managing project related activities
- Providing interim resources for operational support at peak times
- Permanent hire placements focused on both skill set and culture fit
Application Development, Web Development, Mobile Development, eCommerce, Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehouse, ETL, Analytics & Reporting, Database Administration (DBA), System Integration, Enterprise Resource Management (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Quality Assurance (QA) Testing
Cloud Technologies, Virtualization, Data Center, Enterprise Architecture, Information Systems Security, System Administration, Network Engineering, Servers & Storage, Desktop Support & Administration, SCCM, VOIP
PROJECT & IT LEADERSHIP
Project Management, Program Management, Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, PMO, Release Management, Change Management, Process Improvement, Agile & Scrum Masters, IT Management, Executive Search, ITIL & IT Compliance
VISIT THE FAMILY OF COMPANIES
CORE Staffing (f/k/a Vital Nurse Staffing & f/k/a CORE Respiratory Services)
rtNOW Telehealth Service - www.rtnow.net