Join a great company with excellent work/life balance and a family feel; where you can gain exposure to some of the latest and greatest technologies in a team environment, and make a real difference.
Guidewire Business Analyst / Guidewire Systems Analyst - PolicyCenter / Integration
(2+ Year Project - W-2, 1099, or Corp-to-Corp)
The Business Systems Analyst gathers and analyzes functional and technical information to help design and support information technology solutions, as a bridge between people, process, and technology.
- Provides direction regarding Guidewire software application implementation and integration projects. Assists with PolicyCenter integrations with vendor systems.
- Communicates effectively with vendors/3rd parties. Uses knowledge of Data Exchange, EDI, Data Mapping, Data Modeling, Web Services, SOAPUI, FTP/STP, SQL, etc.
- Collaborates with business users and stakeholders and gathers business requirements.
- Analyzes and documents business needs, and translates them into technical requirements.
- Participates in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, Joint Requirement Planning sessions (JRP), walkthroughs, interviews, daily stand ups, project meetings. etc.
- Designs and reviews Software Requirement Specifications (SRS), Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Specifications (FSD), Systems Design Specifications (SDS), and Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Develops User stories, story cards, artifacts, workflows, Use Cases, UML diagrams, modeling, wireframes/mockups/prototypes, etc.
- Performs gap analysis, as-is/to-be analysis, feasibility analysis, and risk analysis.
- Documents project progress and velocity including burn down charts/burn up charts.
- Collaborates with Vendors, Dev and QA, to clarify system capabilities and resolve issues.
- Assists with development, configuration, integration, enhancement, deployment, testing, support.
- Involved with test plans, UAT, system/integration testing, data validation, defect triage and work arounds.
- 4+ years with Guidewire PolicyCenter and integrations (including CC & BC).
- 2+ years of Guidewire Integration with vendor systems (technofunctional).
- 5+ years as an IT Business Analyst and/or IT Systems Analyst.
- 6+ years in the Insurance Industry – Property & Casualty (P&C) preferred.
- Data Exchange, EDI, Web Services, SOAPUI, and FTP/SFTP knowledge.
- SQL Server, Data Mapping, Data Modeling, Databases, Data Migration.
- Data Validation, System/Integration testing, UAT, and SQL queries.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Agile/Scrum, RAD, TDD, XP Extreme, Visio, Rally and/or Jira preferred.