We’re growing! Come work in a collaborative environment, where you can make a real difference. We have the benefits of a large company, with a small family feel.
Digital Analytics Manager / eCommerce Manager - Google Analytics
(Full-time Permanent Position with full benefits)
· Develop analytics strategy for eCommerce websites, mobile apps, Social Media, and email.
· Manage and oversee reporting, dashboards, KPIs, statistical models, business intelligence (BI), etc.
· Provide expertise and oversight for tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Google Doubleclick or Clicktale.
· Analyze web data and metrics utilizing Coremetrics, Omniture, Litmus, Tableau, Domo, R/RStudio, SQL, etc.
· Provide data-driven recommendations based on meaningful analysis and trends.
· Consolidate reporting across multiple external channels, software packages, and data warehouse.
Utilize knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Web APIs for data extraction, multivariate analysis and/or A/B testing.
· Lead and/or collaborate with cross-functional teams on eCommerce projects.
· 5+ years of eCommerce Analytics, Data Analysis and Reporting
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred