Join a solid company with a great culture, work-life balance, and a family feel. Work with a dynamic team, using some of the latest technologies.
Business Analyst/Systems Analyst – Guidewire/SQL/ETL/SSIS/Insurance (2+ Year Project)
The Business Analyst gathers and analyzes functional and technical information to help deliver information technology solutions, as a bridge between people, process, and technology.
- Analyze and document business needs, and translate them into technical requirements.
- Participate in JAD, JRP, walkthroughs, interviews, daily stand ups, project meetings. etc.
- Develop & review specification & requirement docs (BRD, FRD, SRS, SDS, RTM, etc.).
- Perform gap analysis, as-is/to-be analysis, feasibility analysis, and risk analysis.
- Develop User stories, story cards, artifacts, workflows, Use Cases, UML diagrams, modeling, wireframes/mockups/prototypes, etc. Document project progress and velocity.
- Use knowledge of Data Mapping, Data Modeling, SQL Server/SSIS, BO/OBJ, DW, Data Mart, Data integration, Data migration, Databases, ETL, BI/Reporting, & Guidewire.
- Collaborate with Dev, QA, and Vendors to clarify system capabilities and resolve issues.
- Assist team to develop, configure, integrate, enhance, deploy, test, & support software.
- Involved with test plans, UAT, system/integration testing, defect triage & work arounds.
- Develop T-SQL queries for data validation, debugging, back-end testing, etc.
- 4+ years as Business Analyst/Systems Analyst with DW/ETL/SQL knowledge.
- Experience with Data Mapping, Data Modeling, Data Warehouse, Databases, Data Migration, ETL, BI, and MS SQL Server. Dashboards & Visualization preferred.
- SQL query experience. SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, & BusinessObjects exposure preferred.
- Guidewire Data Hub, PolicyCenter, ClaimCenter, or BillingCenter exposure preferred.
- P&C Insurance Industry required. Agile/Scrum, Rally, Jira, and/or Visio preferred.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Specialized Technical experts for implementations and upgrades
- Functional resources driving and managing project related activities
- Providing interim resources for operational support at peak times
- Permanent hire placements focused on both skill set and culture fit
Application Development, Web Development, Mobile Development, eCommerce, Business Intelligence (BI), Data Warehouse, ETL, Analytics & Reporting, Database Administration (DBA), System Integration, Enterprise Resource Management (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Quality Assurance (QA) Testing
Cloud Technologies, Virtualization, Data Center, Enterprise Architecture, Information Systems Security, System Administration, Network Engineering, Servers & Storage, Desktop Support & Administration, SCCM, VOIP
PROJECT & IT LEADERSHIP
Project Management, Program Management, Business Analysis, Systems Analysis, PMO, Release Management, Change Management, Process Improvement, Agile & Scrum Masters, IT Management, Executive Search, ITIL & IT Compliance
VISIT THE FAMILY OF COMPANIES
CORE Staffing (f/k/a Vital Nurse Staffing & f/k/a CORE Respiratory Services)
rtNOW Telehealth Service - www.rtnow.net