This is a permanent position with an excellent benefits package, at a solid company with a family feel.
Application Administrator / Software Developer - O365, Flow, PowerApps, SharePoint, AX
- Application administration, system integration, configuration, and development.
- Lead and/or assist with system implementations and upgrades.
- System patching, updates, troubleshooting, and performance monitoring.
- Assist with preventative maintenance, disaster recovery, and testing.
- Collaborate effectively with technical team, vendors, users, and managers.
- Verify requirements, educate users, and provide documentation, as needed.
- 3+ years of Software Application Administration, Development and Support
- Installation and Configuration of applications
- MS O365 Administration experience
- MS Flow workflow automation preferred
- MS PowerApps Admin Center preferred
- .NET development experience required
- MS SQL Server required, SSIS nice to have (not required)
- MS Dynamics AX nice to have (not required)
- SharePoint Integration nice to have (not required)
- PowerShell and/or AutoIT scripting nice to have (not required)
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in IT field preferred