Experienced Business/Systems Analyst
VISTRADA New York, NY
- Posted: over a month ago
Vistrada is seeking an Experienced Business/Systems Analyst with consulting experience. The candidate would be responsible for working with clients to gather user requirements, document various business processes and workflows, develop logical data models, develop testing strategies and plans, and to continually grow your professional skills through company provided and external training. We are open to candidates with at least 3 years of solid experience looking to grow their career and who has led or looking to lead others.
Note: This position can be remote and requires travel/office time when appropriate. Prefer candidates in states in which Vistrada already operates, including: New York, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, New Hampshire & Texas.
- 3+ years of experience in a mix of roles as a business analyst and/or developer, preferably with a Big 4 or other consulting firm
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a history of learning and adapting quickly
- Excellent written, verbal, and consultative skills (e.g., professionalism, collaboration, negotiation, conflict resolution, quick learner, etc.)
- Strong process and data analysis/modeling experience
- Understanding of application software components, application development and application testing required
- Conducted QA test planning, including execution, maintenance and resolution of issues with automated test scripts.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel in cross-functional teams
- Self-starter working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Big 4 consulting firms
- Communicate complex technical details in meaningful business context
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology management, business management administration or related
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Match
- Discretionary bonus and profit sharing
- PTO to match your needs
- Paid Company Holidays
- Professional development with colleagues from industry, big 4 consulting
About Our Company:
Vistrada is a services firm focused across Business, Technology, Risk Management and Cybersecurity. We are dedicated to helping clients plan, design, implement and manage programs that generate revenue, manage risk, costs, and build their business.
Vistrada distinguishes itself by providing seasoned expertise with a flexible team structure allowing agility and responsiveness to our client’s evolving needs. This ensures we bring the right team at the right time while optimizing the client’s investment.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at VISTRADA