Licensed Practical Nurse - Full-Time
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come join our team at Stillwater Hospice formerly Visiting Nurse!
We have anopening for a full-time Licensed Practical Nurses on Team Sage.
Don't Hesitate. Apply Now. The HR team is looking forward to talking to you today about becoming a valued part of our team!
In this role, you would be working with clients in Adams County.
At Stillwater Hospice, we foster and support growth, teamwork, and good work-life balance among all staff.
We offer competitive wages and benefits in our team-forward, positive care environment.
Stillwater Hospice offers a comprehensive full benefits package for staff working 30+ hours weekly:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Company provided Uniforms
- Company provided Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Continuing education, training and tuition assistance, technology and more.
Provision of nursing care for assigned terminally ill patients by assessing needs, coordinating interdisciplinary Plan of Care, implementing nursing interventions, making appropriate revisions and evaluating outcomes of care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Prefer one (1) year of recent hospital or home health care experience.
- Must have current LPN license to practice in the state of Indiana.
- Must hold current CPR certification or within orientation period.
- Infusion skills preferred.
- Ability to recognize needs and emergencies of hospice patients and provide appropriate interventions.
- Must be comfortable working with hospice patients with the emphasis on palliative care.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong assessment skills.
- Must have Indiana motor vehicle operator’s license and have access to automobile with current automobile insurance coverage.
VISITING NURSE dba Stillwater Hospice
AddressFort Wayne, IN
Get fresh Licensed Practical Nurse Hospice jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.