Visiting Medical Clinic is currently seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner (Adult or Family) for full-time and part-time positions providing IN HOME primary care visits. The Nurse Practitioner position will encompass making visits to geriatric and adult clients residing in private homes, senior living communities, and dementia care facilities in the Las Vegas and Henderson areas. The ideal Nurse Practitioner candidate will have prior experience in geriatrics, palliative care, home health or hospice.
Visiting Medical Clinic has a special purpose: to promote health, prevent hospitalization, and help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. Operated by a Nurse Practitioner our primary focus is on compassionate, reliable, quality care to patients and their families.
The Nurse Practitioner conducts in-home medical visits to senior and adult clients within a geographic area of responsibility. Visits can include annual health assessments, post hospital or sub-acute discharge, or visiting clients with more complex medical conditions. The Nurse Practitioner will act as the patients primary care provider.
- Certified nurse practitioner through ANCC/AANP for adult, family and/or geriatrics
- Active Nevada State License
- Experience in geriatrics, internal medicine or palliative care
- Prior home care experience preferred
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills; Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing electronic medical records
- A valid driver’s license and access to an automobile for travel
Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability!
- Benefits include competitive pay, medical, mileage reimbursement; paid time off; direct deposit, and opportunities for career advancement