VOT Eyewear is an integrated service provider specializing in the eyewear sector, which advises and supports brands, eyewear manufacturers, distributors and chain stores in their eyewear activities. We are committed to superior products and delivering platinum customer service. Our teammates focus and contribute to ensure our customers are satisfied while taking pride in our work, our products and dedication to customer service. We are steadily growing, and we need professionals like you to carry our vision forward. We provide extraordinary service and value to our customers. By joining our team, you will become part of a high energy group of people. If you like to work in a high pace environment, this may be the career for you. VOT is excited to announce that we have a Marketing Manager position available. If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound MITA brand.
Marketing manager responsibilities include tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising
campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with our
brand identity. To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics
tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects.
Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of
online and offline marketing channels.
· Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company/brand and drive qualified traffic to website
· Deploy marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
· Develop content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copy writing, performance analysis
· Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
· Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
· Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
· Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
· Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
· Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
· Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
· Organize promotional events at trade shows and other venues, coordinating with our staff to ensure prompt delivery of materials and merchandise
· Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
· Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
· Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, WebTrends)
· Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
· Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
· A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
· Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
· Excellent communication and decision-making skills
· Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies
· Create multiple tracking files in Excel (WIP, IMU, SKU count reports)
· Strong sense of urgency; able to shift priorities quickly
· Meticulous attention to detail; excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Collaborative working style; comfortable with ambiguity/fast direction changes
· Superb problem-solving ability; able to suggest and try to new ways of working
· planning and organizational skills, detail orientation and the ability to manage multiple projects in a pro-active, timely manner.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including the knowledge of Word, Excel, Power Point and Project Management software experience.
· Social Media expertise to monitor and promote VOT Brands
· Ability to travel on occasion
VOT is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.