Our company, is looking for a Marketing Assistant who is willing to work hard and grow with the company. The Marketing Assistant will report directly to our Marketing Manager and will be responsible for taking on a variety of tasks that facilitate successful completion of planned marketing programs.
The successful candidate will assist our Marketing Assistant with client visits. These high touch activities are crucial to our business model as they provide strategic one-on-one interaction between our clients/prospects and our executives, sales managers and account managers. These activities will comprise roughly half of the Marketing Assistant’s time. Additionally, the Marketing Assistant will develop marketing collateral, track marketing campaigns, report on results, and assist with social media, public relations, website administration and activity tracking.
- Includes building agendas, interacting with visitors, and arranging important logistics such as catering, transportation, hotels, dinners, etc.
- Initially assist with client visit logistics and administration
- Within one year – manage visits on his/her own
- Assist and / or lead the development and management of event logistics including coordinating internal planning meetings, securing vendors, preparing invitations, managing registrations, coordinating travel, rooming plans, etc.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional writing skills
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and visual)
- Excellent computer skills especially PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Strong customer focus and customer service orientation
- Energetic, fast paced, personable
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solve