Vision Financial Group CPAs, LLP (VFG) is a nationally recognized, full-service accounting and advisory firm whose specialized professionals connect with clients and their businesses on a one to one basis. With approximately 25 employees. Headquartered in Central NJ, VFG is a well respected full service CPA firm specializing in accounting, tax and consulting for our clients.
Responsibilities (Tax, Consulting and Accounting )
- Provide tax compliance and advisory services to partnerships, corporations, S-corporations, and individuals for a variety of middle market clients and emerging businesses.
- Prepare 1065, 1120, 1120S, 1040 and 990s for our well respected clients.
- Handle accounting and consulting including preparation of financial statements. We offer the opportunity to work as a team and work closely with our clients.
- Assume tax-planning responsibilities for federal and individual clients, participate in complex tax research projects for clients, and research a wide range of tax issues related to business transactions for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Research and consult on various tax matters, respond to IRS and other tax authority inquiries when requested, make recommendations to the client for consideration
- Provide recommendations for business and process improvements based upon knowledge gained relative to the client's operations, processes, and business objectives
- Invest in professional development through active participation in training sessions and networking events both internally and externally
- Demonstrate excellent team skills, positive attitude and high ethical standards
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent, 150 credits to sit for the CPA exam required. Master’s Degree, MST, JD or other applicable advanced degree a plus
- CPA preferred
- Two to three years of CPA Firm experience minimum, 4+ is a bonus
- Experience preparing and reviewing corporate returns, flow through entities, multi-state and individual tax returns
- Demonstrated analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel) required
- CCH prosystems skills is an added bonus
- Knowledge of accounting software such as QuickBooks a plus
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $99,000.00 /year