Administrative Assistant/Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VIS Group in Lacey, Washington is looking for our next incredible team member to join our management family!
About Our Industry: A homeowner association, or HOA, management company is hired by an elected group of officials representing their communities called the Board of Directors. HOA Management companies are responsible for a variety of tasks related to the maintenance and upkeep of a residential community. They are typically involved in drafting and enforcing community rules and regulations. These rules govern behaviors that are intended to help maintain a visually appealing neighborhood while protecting property values. An HOA manager facilitates disputes between neighbors in the community they manage as they relate to the HOA. For example, they may handle complaints about excessive noise, encroachment on property lines or violation of rules. The HOA Manager is responsible for the general maintenance and upkeep of common areas in a community. They may retain a landscaping company to cut grass and care for plants and trees. An HOA management company also handles the financial matters of the HOA, including the collection of association fees from residents and drafting and maintaining the budget.
All that being said, we have a need for a sharp reliable Assistant Community Manager who can assist the HOA manager in all of these tasks. You will be a part of a small management team working closely with your assigned Manager. You will be the main point of contact for the homeowners who live in the associations in that portfolio as well as the admin support.
Job Location: Lacey, WA
Hours/Week: 40 hr
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent administrative skills, written/verbal communication skills, and the ability to multitask and adjust to an ever-changing priority list.
- Above average proficiency with PC Computers, software programs, and the Microsoft Suite
- Strong data entry skills and able to keep extremely organized.
- You will need to be able to keep track of a lot of floating items none of which can be allowed to slip through the cracks. Someone who is consistent and comfortable following streamlined processes would be very successful in this position and this industry in general.
- Time management abilities. The Manager does not have time or the inclination to micromanage you or look over your shoulder, so you will be expected to manage your tasks and your time efficiently to complete the work.
- Valid Driver’s License and car insurance to conduct the monthly inspections
- Very occasional evening ability to attend meetings.
Professionalism: Our company is hired by communities expecting the highest level of service and professionalism. That means that your presence and poise (on the phone, through emails, or in person) must be professional, courteous and always customer service oriented.
Advancement: We prefer to hire from within and if you are successful in this position, there is the potential opportunity to advance to a Community Manager position.
- Opportunity for a new business career in a unique field
- Medical insurance
- 401(k) 3% match
- Continuing education
- Work with latest industry technology and systems
- Remote access to all work functions
- Company cell phone
- Friendly and welcoming team environment
- Flexibility in work schedule
- 10 paid federal holidays
- Accrued Personal Time Off
- Sick leave
- Family leave
- Mileage reimbursement
How to apply: If you feel you match these qualifications and want to be a part of a really great team, please email all the following in PDF format to be considered:
- Short cover letter explaining how you would fit the position and the team and why you want to be hired. Please include salary requirements and available start date.
- Resume of no more than two pages. Please detail your work history and highlight any relevant skills or qualifications. Please provide at least two professional references.
VIS GroupWhy Work Here?
Awesome team, family environment, great benefits and lots of room for growth!
8617 Martin Way EOlympia, WA
BusinessView all jobs at VIS Group