Excellent opportunity for Technology Implementation Specialist (Process Engineer)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Technology Implementation Specialist (Process Engineer)
Location: LaPlace, LA
- BS Chemical Engineering Degree required
- 3+ years of manufacturing or related experience required
- Line of business experience preferred
- Process Safety Management (High Hazard Process/Low Hazard Operation) experience preferred
- Applies knowledge of the Line of Business (LOB) technology to define and implement solutions for PSM, Grow and Improve projects.
- Leads or Participates in front end loading of capital projects.
- Provides input into Business Technology Implementation Plan (BTIP).
- Provides input into Multi-Generational Technology Plan (MGTP).
- Lead or Participates in Process Hazards Analysis (PHAs).
- First contact in Manufacturing Technology (MT) for advanced troubleshooting for Operations.
- Responsible for providing technical training and coaching to Operations Engineers and Technical staff.
- Provide required engineering support for Root Cause Investigations (RCI's).
- Leads or supports raw material qualification or trials for new products.
- Validates technical solutions and documents results to drive toward a standardized Process Technology.
- Provides technical input for Management of Change.
- Lead or Participate in Project Reviews.
- Collaborates across MT, Operations, EH&S, R&D, etc.
VIR Consultants Inc
Get fresh Processing Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.