Remote Bilingual (French) Customer Service Representative - $21/hr
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Remote Bilingual (French/English) Customer Care Representative is dedicated exclusively to the Owlet Care customer care program and provides customer and technical support for the award-winning company focused on infant wellbeing.
Bilingual (French) Customer Care Representatives assist customers using empathy to engage and build rapport—communicating from the heart, as well as the head. The representative answers questions about products, policies, promotions, order status, and provides general customer service resolution as well as provides technical support using passion and knowledge to ensure an authentic and personal experience promoting brand loyalty.
Owlet’s innovative products include HD live-streaming monitors and the Smart Sock that tracks heart rate, oxygen levels, and sleep trends, alerting parents and caregivers via a connected base. Intelligent apps available on the iOS and Android platforms provide real-time notifications and historical data with insights into sleep behaviors and infant wellbeing.
***This is a remote, work-at-home employment position.***
QUALITIES OF TEAM MEMBERS
Dynamic Communicators –With the voice of our client, team members provide responsive, accurate, and authentic interactions. While resolving technical issues, they simplify the complex, breaking it down to make it understandable to those less tech savvy—and maybe even sleep deprived.
Empathetic – Our team members know how a message is conveyed is equally important as what is said. By putting themselves in a new parent’s shoes, they focus on the customer’s experience and connect, human-to-human.
Knowledgeable –Team Members are constantly working on improving skills. When new products are released and apps are updated, we enthusiastically learn how to support new features, functions, and integrations to confidently resolve customer issues. No matter what the issue, no matter how complex, we are problem solvers who welcome and lean into challenges.
- Creates positive customer touchpoints via phone, chat, e-mail, and SMS using a friendly, respectful, and professional tone while exhibiting genuine empathy
- Assists with device installation and app setup and configuration
- Troubleshoots customer issues including network connectivity and device configuration and confidently remedies
- Accurately follows and complies with all Health and Safety Policies
- Escalates critical support issues following policies and procedures
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bilingual in French and English, French Canadian dialect preferred
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent
- 1+ years customer service experience
- 6+ months experience with problem-solving and complex troubleshooting in tech support or online Help Desk role
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written
- Polite, friendly, warm, and courteous phone demeanor
- Technically savvy with the ability to pick up new technology quickly, Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong technical knowledge of desktop platforms and mobile devices
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Secure home-office environment, internet access, and computer system
- Work-at-home environment that is ergonomically sound, conducive to taking customer calls, quiet, and free from distraction
- Currently reside in AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, ME, MI, NE, NC, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI
- Experience in a virtual contact center
- Experience working with Bright Pattern or Zendesk (or a comparable customer service ticketing system)
- Experience with troubleshooting apps on both iOS and Android platforms preferred
- 100% Remote/Work-from-Home
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance, accident/critical illness insurance
- Growth Potential
Employment consideration is subject to successfully passing pre-screening assessment(s), meeting home office system requirements, and pre-employment background checks.
VIPdesk Connect is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V
VIPdesk ConnectWhy Work Here?
We offer an awesome and supportive culture with growth opportunities and fully remote positions.
VIPdesk, a premium provider of outsourced customer experience solutions, utilizes a remote team of customer service professionals located throughout the U.S., to provide customer service for amazing brands looking to elevate the customer experience. As a certified B-Corp, woman-owned corporation, and Top Workplace winner, VIPdesk is on a mission to elevate the human experience. Talented team members of VIPdesk not only excel in delivering superior customer service but are passionate ambassadors of the brands they serve. VIPdesk’s suite of services includes outsourced customer service from traditional to digital contact channels, full AI and assisted AI solutions, CX Insights, social media management, back-office support, and customer experience consulting.