Luxury Client Experience Representative - Remote
VIPdesk Connect Little Rock, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
VIPdesk Connect is a certified B-Corp and a women-owned corporation that has earned recognition for Best Workplace. We are passionate about customer service and are seeking team members to provide elevated customer care for an iconic luxury fashion brand. We offer remote work and flexible schedules that offer a work-life balance for our representatives.
The Remote Client Experience Representative on the Chanel team provides elevated customer service remotely via all communication channels. Dedicated to this exclusive brand, you are providing various aspects of services to support their iconic brand products in fashion, boutiques, fragrance, beauty, watches, and fine jewelry creating a memorable world-class experience for customers and clientele alike.
This position provides an opportunity for growth through the acquisition of additional skills. The Chanel Customer Service Representative begins with training for Fashion and builds upon this foundation. Each new skill requires additional specialized, formal training and certification.
What You’ll Do
- Serve as a brand ambassador who conveys energy, excitement, authenticity, and appreciation for the timeless elegance of Chanel
- Utilize proactive and intuitive techniques to increase customer experience
- Retain deep knowledge of Chanel’s products with ability to convey features and benefits
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with high-performance standards
- Communicate with clients with empathy while applying high-quality guidelines and policies
- HS diploma or GED
- 3 years of customer service background with at least a year of call center experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated excellence in listening and problem-solving
- Proficiency with utilizing Microsoft products, cloud technologies, and with multiple system platforms
- Must have a secure home-office environment, reliable internet connection, wired USB headset, and a computer system that meet VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements
- Meet training standards and requirements
- Able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check
- Experience with e-commerce retail
- Experience with iconic brands and has a genuine passion for fashion, fragrance, cosmetics, and luxury goods
- Experience providing live chat customer support
Our successful candidate must currently reside in any one of these states: AR, AZ, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MD, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, or WI
- 100% Remote/Work-from-Home with flexible schedules to fit your needs
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts and more!
Who We Are
At VIPdesk, we believe brand loyalty is built with every customer interaction. Each experience is an opportunity to reinforce a customer’s love for a brand. And no matter how leading-edge our technology is, it will never replace the power of the one-to-one connection. It’s why we have built a culture that cares. It’s why our team knows how to connect with customers, human to human.
At VIPdesk, we believe in creating a supportive workplace where we listen to one another, where we all feel comfortable sharing ideas, where we work together to achieve our goals, and share in the celebration of our successes. We believe that positive energy leads to team members' innovation, creativity, and happiness.
VIPdesk Connect is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V
VIPdesk ConnectWhy Work Here?
We offer an awesome and supportive culture, growth opportunities, and fully remote positions.
VIPdesk, a premium provider of outsourced customer experience solutions, utilizes a remote team of customer service professionals located throughout the U.S., to provide customer service for amazing brands looking to elevate the customer experience. As a certified B-Corp, woman-owned corporation and Top Workplace winner, VIPdesk is on a mission to elevate the human experience. Talented team members of VIPdesk not only excel in delivering superior customer service but are passionate ambassadors of the brands they serve. VIPdesk’s suite of services include outsourced customer service from traditional to digital contact channels, full AI and assisted AI solutions, CX Insights, social media management, back-office support, and customer experience consulting.
AddressLittle Rock, AR