* * * We Are Hiring During Covid-19 for Remote (Work-from-Home) Positions* * *
What does success look like to you? As an Inbound Sales Representative, success is more than reaching sales goals and earning commissions. Success is contributing to a team and company committed to elevating the customer experience.
VIPdesk Connect is hiring sharp and enthusiastic go-getters to join our remote team. We provide the training and tools; you provide the ambition. Bring your willingness to learn, the ability to accept and integrate feedback, action to achieve results, and we will develop and nurture your sales talents. Let’s create success together.
- Bonus and Commissions
- Outstanding work deserves rewards. We offer a competitive base of $14 per hour with commissions earned on all sales after meeting baseline metrics. Top performers earn over $16/hr.
- Paid Training
- Share your experiences and background in our interactive, instructor-led virtual classrooms.
Who You Are
You are driven to exceed goals and eager to contribute to the team’s success. Your motivation is your greatest strength and the source of your success. More than your need to achieve, you view rejection as motivation. Pressure energizes you. You take initiative to solve your own problems first before seeking help from others. You don’t give up.
You embrace technology and have an aptitude for learning new systems. Your passion for the customer experience is matched with your commitment to learning and improving—every day. You have excellent communication skills with the ability to drive a conversation.
What You Do
As an Inbound Sales Representative, we call Sales Brand Ambassador, you handle inbound calls for our client HomeAdvisor, the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace. Homeowners contact HomeAdvisor to find service professionals for their maintenance, repair, and improvement projects.
You are responsible for assisting customers by assessing their needs, scheduling appointments, and referring to pre-screened home-improvement contractors. You use upselling and cross-selling techniques to convert inquiries into referrals. When you meet and exceed sales goals, we reward you with commissions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years customer service experience
- Desire to meet and exceed sales performance goals
- Able to work weekends
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and grammar
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to successfully pass a criminal and employment reference security check
- Currently reside in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
- Some college
- Six months of inbound sales experience with upselling
- Previous call center experience
Who We Are
At VIPdesk, we believe brand loyalty is built with every customer interaction. Each experience is an opportunity to reinforce a customer’s love for a brand. And no matter how leading edge our technology is, it will never replace the power of the one-to-one connection. It’s why we’ve built a culture that cares. It’s why our team knows how to connect with customers, human to human.
At VIPdesk, we believe in creating a supportive workplace where we listen to one another, where all feel comfortable sharing ideas, where we work together to achieve our goals and share in the celebration of our successes. We believe that positive energy leads to team member innovation, creativity, and above all, happiness.
VIPdesk Connect is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.
Our award-winning suite of multi-channel customer care services include, Customer Service (via inbound phone, email, chat, SMS/MMS, and VIP Touches), Social Media Management, Back Office Support and Customer Experience Consulting.
It takes an extraordinary person to deliver amazing service, and we are continuously looking for the right candidates who share the same spirit of excellence and passion. We hire awesome people who not only excel in customer service but are passionate brand fanatics.
VIPdesk Connect is not your typical everyday workplace. We're a dynamic, virtual environment focused on business results, providing you the opportunity to work from your home office. When you work here, you partner with smart and interesting people to make things happen. Inspiring leadership and a strong corporate culture make this a great place for career growth.