What does success look like to you? As an Inbound Sales and Customer Service Representative, success is more than reaching sales goals and earning commissions. Success is contributing to a team and company committed to elevating the customer experience.
VIPdesk Connect is hiring sharp and enthusiastic go-getters to join our remote team. The position—equal parts Sales and Customer Service—offers challenging and interesting work. We provide the training and tools; you provide the ambition. Bring your willingness to learn, the ability to accept and integrate feedback, action to achieve results, and we will develop and nurture your sales talents. Let’s create success together.
- Bonus and Commissions
- Outstanding work deserves rewards. Top performers earn over $16/hr.
- 95% of team earns weekly commissions.
- Guaranteed Schedules for Top Performer
- Top 10% decide when they want to work.
- Awesome Team
- Being helpful is more than a core value, it’s what we do every day—for our customers, for each other.
- Paid Training
- Share your experiences and background in our interactive, instructor-led virtual classrooms.
- Recognition and Appreciation
- Team-driven culture of peer recognition.
- Contributions, assistance, and collaboration matter, so recognition matters.
Who You Are
You are driven to exceed goals and eager to contribute to the team’s success. Your motivation is your greatest strength and the source of your success. More than your need to achieve, you view rejection as motivation. Pressure energizes you. You take initiative to solve your own problems first before seeking help from others. You don’t give up.
You embrace technology and have an aptitude for learning new systems. Your passion for the customer experience is matched with your commitment to learning and improving—every day. You have excellent communication skills with the ability to drive a conversation.
What You Do
As a Sales Brand Ambassador, our name for Customer Service and Sales Representatives, you handle inbound calls for our client HomeAdvisor, the nation’s largest online home improvement marketplace. Homeowners contact HomeAdvisor to find service professionals for their maintenance, repair, and improvement projects. You are responsible for assisting customers by assessing their needs, scheduling appointments, and referring to pre-screened home-improvement contractors. You use upselling and cross-selling techniques to convert inquiries into referrals. When you meet and exceed your sales goals, we reward you with bonuses and incentives.
Why People Love to Work Here
VIPdesk Connect is a leading work from home contact center provider servicing the world’s most prominent brands. We’re a dynamic, virtual environment focused on diversity, innovation, business results, and above all, delivering an amazing customer experience. When you work here, you partner with smart and interesting people to make things happen. We believe in our virtual team model and invest in tools to foster connections and build a community. But don’t take our word, read what our team members say.
- “I like having a challenging job where I am valued.”
- “I love the unity with the team and the opportunities for growth.”
- “I tell friends and strangers alike all the good, positive, and helpful things there are about working here.”
- “Even though it is a remote position, you still feel connected to the company and coworkers.”
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years customer service experience
- Desire to meet and exceed sales performance goals
- Able to work weekends
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and grammar
- Detail oriented with focus on quality and accuracy, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to successfully pass a criminal and employment reference security check
- Currently reside in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
- Some college
- Six months of inbound sales experience with upselling
- Previous call center experience
VIPdesk Connect is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.