VIPdesk Connect is hiring awesome people who excel in customer service and technical support to join our team for the holiday season. Be a part of our supportive and fun team while putting your problem-solving skills to work with appreciative and enthusiastic brand-loyal customers.
The Seasonal Customer Service Representative (we call Brand Ambassador) on the Shared Retail Team will assist with a diverse lineup of brands (including Skullcandy and ASTRO Gaming) by answering questions about our client’s products, product availability, policies, promotions, and provide general customer service resolutions on behalf of our client. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting customers via all contact channels (phone, email, chat, SMS, social).
The Customer Service Representative will use his/her passion and knowledge of our client’s brand and related experience to ensure an authentic experience that promotes brand loyalty.
Skullcandy is the original lifestyle and performance audio brand. With Skullcandy designing, marketing and distributing audio and gaming headphones, as well as other accessory-related products. The Customer Service Representative will answer questions about products, product availability, Skullcandy policies, events and promotions, and provide general customer service resolution on behalf of Skullcandy. The Seasonal Customer Service Representative will use his/her passion and knowledge of Skullcandy’s brand and related experience to ensure an authentic experience that promotes loyalty to Skullcandy.
About VIPdesk Connect
We are the leading call center provider across the US providing exceptional customer service. Our mission is to provide talented and amazing team members the opportunity to work remotely from home and deliver customer care for the brands they love.
What Makes Us Stand Out
- Our team is comprised of a talented and passionate group of individuals who work from home across the US
- All our amazing Customer Service Representatives (we call Brand Ambassadors) telework from secure home offices
- Professional paid training in a virtual classroom with a live trainer
- We only work with clients who embrace the same culture and values as we do
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints
- Meet clients' sales, quality, and average handle time targets
- Attend meetings and training as required to obtain new and pertinent information about Skullcandy and their products and services
- Apply high-quality customer service guidelines while servicing customers
- Apply client and VIPdesk Connect policies as applicable whenever interacting with customers
- Able to work on the phone during scheduled shifts
- Able to work weekend shifts
- Due to the home-based nature of this job, the Seasonal Brand Ambassador is required to have a home-office environment, wired internet access, web camera, USB headset, router, modem, and a computer system that meets VIPdesk Connect policies and maintenance requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal skills
- Able to type at least 35 WPM with proper spelling and use of grammar
- Strong computer and internet skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Six (6) or more months experience with consumer sales
- Six (6) or more months with tier one troubleshooting
- Two (2) or more years related customer service experience
- Able to successfully pass a credit, criminal, and employment reference security check, where permissible by state and local laws
- Must live in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, or Wisconsin
- Some college preferred
- Passion for music, action sports, and discussing gadgets
- Experience with Skullcandy brand and products a plus
- Knowledge of audio terminology and gaming a plus
- Able to thrive in a performance-based environment and motivated by goals and incentives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to learn and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Able to multitask
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
*** This is a Seasonal Customer Service Representative position for the Holiday Season. The seasonal term is anticipated to end in mid-January, 2020. ***
VIPdesk Connect, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V