This is an exciting opportunity to shape the continued development of our care model and drive the expansion and build-out of our Primary Care Physician Clinic platform. We are looking for a dynamic, experienced health care delivery leader who loves motivating others and thrives on fast-paced change. The Regional Practice Manager will lead our current primary care physician clinics across multiple Southwest Florida counties and be the primary driver of continued expansion. This position oversees Southwest Florida area and involves extensive local travel.
The Regional Practice Manager will possess a high level of understanding of how to lead physicians and care teams in a value-based healthcare delivery environment as well as traditional Medicare and commercial payor environments. The Regional Practice Manager will partner with our VIPcare clinic teams along with the broader Physician Partners team to deliver on our purpose. This key team leader collaborates with other team leaders to understand their challenges and needs and then develops and implements thoughtful programs and solutions. The Regional Practice Manager will work closely with our physicians to implement our core health care delivery strategies, as well as managing daily clinic operations and driving our expansion efforts. The role operates in a fast paced and engaging environment.
- Leadership: Develop and maintain a successful platform - people, process and technology - to deliver on our culture and purpose
- Team Building: Recruit, develop, train and motivate a best-in-class care team
- Results: Guide, coach and drive the team to meet and exceed our goals
- Collaboration: Collaborate effectively with other functional team leaders and physicians
- Vision: Know our business, our industry and our care model and meaningfully contribute to shaping the future of health care
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, healthcare administration or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of 5-10 years of proven successful team leadership and management experience in a healthcare environment
- Primary care and value-based health care (i.e., managed care) experience is a plus
- Experience in leading a multi-site or regional organization
- Experience working in a fast-growth, fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated excellent project management, new program implementation, quality improvement, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated excellent analytical, written, and oral communication skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We offer a compensation and comprehensive benefits package:
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life
- 401k, with employer match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
Due to anticipated volume of applicants, we will only be responsive to those applicants chosen to move forward in our process. Thank you for your time and interest in advance!