We are looking for someone to be the first SMILE of our practice located in North Port.
We are offering a position to someone who will bring a positive and friendly attitude and will help us continue our 5 star patient care.
Front Desk Coordinator Responsibilities;
patient scheduling, patient management, collecting fees and maintaining appearance and order of the dental office. Reports to the Dental Office Manager. Follows the corporate vision of a quality care organization.
1. Responsible for helping the office manager administering the day-to-day activities of the business office. Reports to the dental director or regional manager
2. Manage patients financial accounts
3. Managing the phone system and ensuring phones are picked up
4. Ensure all patient interactions are up to corporate standards of customer service and quality
5. Personable and present to patients in person or on the phone
6. Performing daily duties in the highest customer service manner
We pay hourly plus a monthly bonus potential
medical, dental and vision benefits
401K ( ER match up to 3%)
6 paid holidays