At VIPcare Dental, our commitment, our passion and our culture sets us apart from others and is the cornerstone of everything we do. Our team settles for nothing less than quality service! We take exceptional care of our team, so they can take exceptional care of our patients!
At VIPCare Dental, our goal is to grow our company by supporting our talented professionals with a shared vision of acquisition and intrinsic functions. We are a small, but rapidly expanding dental group practice that focuses on addressing the needs of our patients in an ever changing dental environment. We develop long lasting relationships with our team members and patients while providing a positive and resourceful management environment. By constantly investing in our team to improve our protocol systems, we deliver success and leave a strong positive impact on our communities in order to achieve our mission of better health!
The Dental Office Manager will directly support the VIPcare Dental Team. They will be expected to perform within the following scope, as well as other assigned duties and activities that aide and leverage our Team function. Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
1.) Fulfill a Leadership role by supporting the vision and mission of VIPcare Dental to positively impact regional and company goals.
Have commitment to personal growth. Be proactive to seek out and implement concepts to improve personal skills
Be a role model for others to follow, including a professional image and actions at all times and being punctual in attendance at company and regional events.
Attend monthly training and leadership meetings.
Exhibit a high level of accountability, integrity and honesty traits while building and supporting the reputation of VIPcare Dental.
Increase value of company goals by exemplifying, adhering to and promoting company systems, policies and initiatives.
2.) Create value for doctors by supporting them in their career development and professional goals.
Communicate and collaborate with each doctor on development of business and personal goals
Be knowledgeable in the VIPcare Dental process and communicate progress to Doctor and RM.
Partner with Doctor and RM to help Doctor develop their leadership and business skills.
Help to coordinate and schedule Doctor for educational events.
3.) Be actively involved in the day to day operations and systems of the practice.
High level of partnership with RM and Denovo Integration team at the highest level using a “same team” approach to create the highest quality experience for the doctors, teams and patients.
Attending, participating and taking appropriate action from pre and post call collaboration
Complete growth and development plans.
Mentor and coach each team member on leadership, technical skills
Give open, building and honest feedback.
4.) Support the growth and development of education to achieve mastery level skills.
Accountable for implementation and success of day to day processes.
Office Managers will partner with doctors to provide updates and gather feedback regarding team member development.
5.) Create consistency and alignment with coordination of resources.
a) High level of partnership with marketing to ensure ROI – NP flow, Social Media, Company Initiatives and community involvement
Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and model the behaviors of our core values and guiding principles
An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
Is able to work within our Better Health environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
Demonstrated ability to handle data with confidentiality
Additional EDUCATION & SKILLS Preferred:
- Associate's degree, or three years of relevant experience
- Dental office management experience REQUIRED
- Additional experience in accounting, management and marketing a plus
- Experience with the facilitation of financial procurement preferred
- Displayed success with process follow through and process implementation required
- Persistence to achieve goals and hard work STRONGLY valued
- Vision to provide quality care and maintain business development required
- Experience in a critical thinking, problem-solving and proactive strategy role preferred
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational, time-management, and multi-tasking skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, initiative, and results-oriented capabilities
- Ability to work in a shifting and fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work professionally with confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams
- Ability to shift focus, multi-task, and prioritize in a rapidly changing environment.
- STRONG reasoning and critical thinking required.
- MUST be results oriented with a focus on quality execution and delivery