On-site MSP Technology Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position will handle management of all technology related projects and trouble tickets for one of our managed service accounts. This position will be officed on-site at the client's location. A company vehicle will be provided after completion of 90-day evaluation period.
This position will require the ability to quickly prioritize work and communicate with the client a plan of action for work to be completed in a timely manner. There will be other technicians available to assist with work that cannot be completed by the on-site technician in an acceptable amount of time. Communication with the client and other VIP support technicians is a key part of successful integration into this position.
Candidates must have a high proficiency in Microsoft Windows workstation and server operating systems, and must be comfortable migrating data and installing applications, working with third party software support when necessary. Fundamental knowledge of networking is also a requirement. You should be able to assess a business's IT environment and make recommendations for upgrades and improvement. You should have prior experience with managing users within an Active Directory environment and Office 365.
· Great customer service skills. The ability to maintain composure under pressure, while treating clients with courtesy and respect, and making their satisfaction the top priority.
· Good critical thinking and communication skills. The ability to communicate with clients and other technicians, to plan and think through scenarios and possible outcomes before starting projects or making changes that will affect critical business systems.
· An aptitude for quickly assessing and ascertaining relationships between IT systems in a business environment, to deploy new systems, implement changes, perform maintenance, and troubleshoot problems, or provide new solutions to meet a specific need, with minimal downtime for the client.
· Ability to perform research using online resources to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems with little or no assistance.
· Understanding of relationships between Microsoft based workstation and server operating systems and hardware, third party software, as well as, network equipment, and the different roles and protocols they utilize, to quickly pinpoint the cause of issues when they arise.
· Must be able to document and track time spent and work performed accurately, using the ticketing system (ConnectWise).
Benefits include medical insurance with optional vision and dental and 401k matching.
VIP Technology Solutions Group
307 E Cherokee StWagoner, OK
Get fresh Director Technology Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!