MSP Level 2 IT Technician
VIP Tech San Antonio, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is with a managed service provider (MSP) <-- if you dont know what that is please look it up and commit it to memory if you apply. This converts to a permanent position in 4 months
· Network Administration: installs, configure, modify, troubleshoot Cisco and Meraki
· Server Administration (Exchange and Windows): users, email, permissions, shares, data usage, scripts, logs, troubleshoot
· Appliance Administration: Firewalls, routers, access points, printers (sonic wall, Cisco ASA, Meraki)
· Services Monitoring: backups, applications, internet, DNS, cloud syncs
· Solutions: develop and test technical solutions for customer needs.
· Assist in architecting technical solutions for specific software/hardware.
· Support to client stations and VoIP phones, onsite and remotely (Bonus points for ring central)
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience administering a small to mid-sized Microsoft network.
- Proficient with desktop support, customer support and/or helpdesk experience
- Proficient working with Windows, Active Directory, Group Policy and related.
- Proficient with Office applications, email clients, and various other applications
- Experience with end-user support process (first-call resolution, problem tracking, prioritization)
- exposure to Virtualization
· Experience working with Firewalls, VPN and protocols such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
· Comfortable working with Cloud management platforms.
· Experience with prevention and removal of Virus/Spyware/ malware
· Working knowledge of Mac OSX is a plus.
· Able to quickly diagnose and resolve technical problem.
· Technical Certifications a plus but not required
· Must be dependable, punctual and have a can-do attitude
· Must have own form of reliable transportation
· Sense of Humor – We’re a work hard / play hard kind of team
142 Chula Vista Dr #250San Antonio, TX