VIP Petcare is the leader in providing pets and their owners affordable, accessible, mobile preventative medicine. If you have a passion for pets, developing talent, and growing your business- we want you!
We are looking for highly capable, talented, professional Field Operations Managers who are passionate about pets to lead our field office team.
What does a Field Operations Manager do?
Field Operations Managers are the leaders of their office, using their skills and experience to ensure the office is not only operationally sound, but a positive, team oriented environment. The Field Operations Manager works alongside their team to ensure that they are being developed appropriately, and providing our clients with an exceptional experience in clinic. The Field Operations Manager will accompany their team to various clinic locations, spending approximately half of their time in the field. In addition, they?re also responsible for the day to day operations, managing the business, and regularly communicating with host location partners and veterinarians. This is a unique, multifaceted position that will stretch your current skill set, and help you continue to develop in your career! Field Operations Managers should have experience in:
- Leading, coaching, hiring, and developing staff at all levels
- Accounting, payroll, scheduling, basic inventory processes, and facilities management
- Reviewing financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data
- Analyzing sales and trends to maximize results
- Creating and implementing goals and strategies
- Leading a culture of safety
- Building and maintaining field area host relationships
VIP Petcare is the premier provider of pet wellness and non-emergency veterinary services. We deliver affordable, and convenient veterinary services in a friendly, positive environment. Our Community Veterinary Clinics provide high quality preventative and wellness pet care services, including diagnostic tests, vaccinations, preventative medications, microchipping, nail trims, and more! Our teams travel to different host locations to provide veterinary preventative wellness clinics to the community.
Special Work Conditions
- VIP Petcare Community Clinics are a unique, fresh environment for pet wellness! To be successful here, you should be comfortable with
- Working with and handling cats and dogs of all sizes, temperaments, and breeds
- Coaching and developing your team
- Communicating with contract and employee Veterinarians
- Approaching host location's clients to educate them on our services
- Working with host location managers and district managers in their stores
- Problem Solving
- Business and management principles
- Participating in/observing weekend/weekday clinics
- Traveling on weekends to visit teams at clinic locations
- Traveling to other field offices for training
- Working a non-traditional, flexible schedule; 50% of your time will be spent on rigs
- Working with the community to spread awareness
- A high standard of consistent operational excellence
- Working with a team
- Providing a superior customer experience to our clients and their pets
- Lifting up to 150 pounds assisted, and 50 pounds without assistance
- Standing, walking, and moving about for prolonged periods of time
VIP Petcare wants you to love your work, and we?re seeking Field Operations Managers who align with our core values, including Professionalism, Honesty, Teamwork, and Passion for Pets. Being a Field Operations Manager at VIP Petcare is more than just providing support, it?s showing up every day to live our values, with a dedication to your team, and a desire to continue to develop them. Most importantly, it?s having that passion for improving the lives of pets and the people who love them!
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Degree in Business Administration, Management or Operations preferred
- Minimum two years of experience in a managerial position, or combination of experiences which would lend itself to broad exposure of operational functions
- Safe driving record and valid driver?s license
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check, credit check, and motor vehicle check
- Experience in the veterinary field/retail management is highly valued
At VIP Petcare, we?re passionate about pets, AND our people! We?re committed to the health and well-being of our employees, so we offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- PTO and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Matching
- Bonus Potential
- Company Electronics/Technology
- Cell Phone Stipend
VIP Petcare is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience, as we do not discriminate on the basis of an applicant's age.