Access Control Security Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
2nd and 3rd shifts available, 2pm to 10:30pm, 10pm to 6:30am.
Hourly wage starting $19 per hour.
Interested in working at the airport? Would you like to work in a position where both security and service go hand-in-hand?
Access Control Agents will be working at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport and doing the following:
- Regulate passenger access out of the airport terminal preventing breaches in security.
- Facilitate passenger questions and provide airport-related information.
- Provide a professional, positive, and respectful manner to all guests whilst ensuring strict security and safety protocols are followed.
To accomplish this, we require that you:
- Communicate effectively at an advanced to fluent level in English
- Have prior experience providing security, controlling access points or thoroughfare.
- Preferred customer service experience.
- Project one's voice to a crowd
- Effectively operate a two-way radio
- Be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time
- Punctuality for shift coverage and reliable attendance
- Availability to work various shifts/times
- Any bilingual language capabilities will be an asset, especially if interested in continuous work after the end of this seasonal position. Particular emphasis on the Spanish (primary), Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, Somali, Ukrainian, Russian, and Punjabi languages to communicate with more of the local traveling public.
Wage starts at $19.00 per hour.
Benefits include paid time off and parking.
Full-time and part-time positions are available. You must be able to provide federally valid identification based on the REAL ID ACT of 2005 in order to secure a Port of Seattle badge for work in this facility.
Apply online. Applicants meeting our requirements will be invited for a personal interview. At the time of the interview you must be able to provide the following, in case you are successful:
- contact info for one professional reference
- your driver's license or state issued ID and one of the following:
- your passport, passport card, green card, work authorization card or certified copy of birth certificate (if applicable)
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Approximately 6 months
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Types: Temporary Full-time, Temporary Part-time
- 8 hour shifts
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License/ID (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Seattle Tacoma International Airport
VIP Hospitality LLC
Real EstateView all jobs at VIP Hospitality LLC