- Posted: over a month ago
As a member of the Global Delivery Team, the Business Analyst will work across a variety of projects and can deliver support to many different areas of the business including our client implementations and has direct interaction with fellow team members and the client (as necessary). Responsible for collecting, analyzing, communicating, and documenting requirements, as well as conducting analyses of large data sets, identify issues and potential solutions, structure and draw conclusions with limited guidance. The Business Analyst will be a strong team player, will learn the background of our company, and will show self-initiative in the completion of assigned tasks. A Business Analyst will often work under the leadership of a Senior Business Analyst.
- Client Business Requirements Gathering, Analysis and Functional/ Technical Specifications –
- Support client, Business, Functional, Financial, and Technical processes.
- Perform, prepare, and maintain project documentation/ deliverables and artifacts including analysis, reports, and user documentation as directed.
- Document necessary collected information referring to the ongoing requirements and business practices for assigned clients/projects.
- Perform the analysis, review, and design of system features requested by assigned clients.
- Create workflow charts, process diagrams, test cases/plans, and business requirements as needed.
- Project Delivery and Client Relations –
- Interact with client, advanced business analysts, managers, and solution developers to respond to client requests or determine and resolve system issues and defects.
- Support client and external third parties when designing interface requirements and processes.
- Ensure that clear and concise information about the as-is and target business processes, consult business regarding potential process changes and foster productive client relationships.
- Support professional delivery and maintenance of services to the client.
- System Maintenance –
- Run daily, weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc report queries.
- Assist in monthly performance tracking and reporting
- Review and Update existing As-built system documentation.
- System Testing –
- Defect tracking and reporting.
- Assist in the execution of various stages of Manual Testing & Functional Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing, System Testing.
- Follow designated testing procedures when available.
- Assist in the development of formal test plans/scripts, and work with development team on integration test plans if required, and on acceptance test plans for use by clients.
- Client Education and Training –
- Assist in training the end users of the application, ad hoc reporting and other applications as needed.
- SQL experience with emphasis in running queries for large data sets, stored procedure updates and creation, SQL job updates and creation.
- Superior personal and interpersonal attributes (e.g., results-oriented, and performance-oriented work style, creativity, entrepreneurial qualities, personal maturity).
- Ambitious and motivated with leadership skills but a collaborative personality.
- High level of integrity and reliability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, including executives, managers, end users, and subject matter experts.
- Excellent analytical skills, logical and structured thinking, creative in problem solving.
- Curiosity, adaptability, and the willingness to learn new processes and methodologies.
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to quality and client satisfaction.
- Ability to work independently, and to work effectively within a team environment.
- U.S.-based experience working with the end client
- 2 – 5 years of experience as Business Analyst or Data Analyst in large enterprise environment preferably in banking, finance, or transportation domain.
- Microsoft Certified Professional in SQL Querying 2016 or above.
- An Undergraduate degree in any field, major field of study in Finance and Accounting, Technology or Computer Science is plus.
Powered by JazzHR
VINCI Highways Mobility Solutions (VHMS)
BusinessView all jobs at VINCI Highways Mobility Solutions (VHMS)