Insurance Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are expanding and have an opening for top performing Insurance Sales Representatives to join our team-oriented sales department. With our insurance office’s extensive customer care work, a successful sales structure and our amazing products and services, you will be set up for success.
If you are ready to build your insurance sales career in our client oriented, fast paced office, apply today to learn more.
- Career Development & Growth
- Base Salary with Commissions
- Bonus Opportunities
- Medical Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Weekends Off
- Holidays Off
- Solicit for new business via telephone, networking, and other lead sources.
- Develop insurance quotes, make sales presentations, and close sales.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Prospect and generate new business through leads & referral sources.
- Follow-up with customers to assure satisfaction, respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Prospect for new business by following sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases.
- Present and explain insurance policy options based upon prospective client needs and their personal goals.
- Educate clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn; be intuitive, resourceful, and coachable.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru, and follow-up.
- Strong Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently and with others.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Previous work experience in sales, marketing, promotions, or telemarketing.
- Property & Casualty and Life & Health licenses are preferred but will support motivated individuals in attaining licenses.
VINCENT VARTANIAN-District Office
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at VINCENT VARTANIAN-District Office