Customer Service & Marketing Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $16 Hourly
Our insurance office is looking for a confident and highly motivated individual who isÂ interested in a great entry level telemarketer/ lead generator opportunity.Â We are currently seeking to fill a full-timeÂ ORÂ part-time position. As an entry level telemarketer/ lead generator, you will make outbound calls from provided call lists of potential prospects and utilize scriptsÂ to generate appointments and market insurance products or services within the community.
In addition to providing a candidate an opportunity to learn more about the insurance industry, this role provides a career path to become an Customer Service Account Manager orÂ Agency Producer; and for entrepreneurial-minded individuals, a long-term career path leading towards business ownership.Â Â
Apply today to start your path to a new sales or service career!
- Career Development & Growth
- Base SalaryÂ Â
- Bonus Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Weekends Off
- Holidays Off
- Must be driven to create the best customer experience and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Answer incoming phone calls on the first ring.
- Follow-up with customers to assure satisfaction:Â respond to queries, solicit further sales, and solve or refer problems.
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Assist principal agent with day-to-day responsibilities, such process endorsements and schedule client policy reviews for principal agent..
- Solicits for new business by utilizing phone, email and potential client lists.
- Foster strong relationships with our customers to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
- Driven and goal-oriented individual.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn;Â be intuitive, resourceful, and coachable.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru, and follow-up.
- Strong Communication/interpersonal skills.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Confident, self-starter who works well independently and with others.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Property & Casualty and Life & Health licenses areÂ preferred but will support motivated individualsÂ in attaining licenses..
Vincent Vartanian-District Office
AddressSanta Clarita, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Vincent Vartanian-District Office