VIDA Diagnostics Inc Coralville, IA
- Posted: 26 days ago
At VIDA, we’re passionate about driving positive change in lung and respiratory care through thoughtful, innovative technology. We’re committed to reshaping the way organizations and physicians approach pulmonary medicine with powerful artificial intelligence and image analysis. Our talented team works hard every day to design cutting-edge solutions that truly improve patients’ lives around the world. We’re a small, fast-growing company with big benefits and the kind of culture that makes you smile. All we’re missing is YOU! If you’re looking to make a difference and channel your expertise into meaningful work that’s changing the world for the better, we want to hear from you!
As a Product Manager at VIDA you will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate with VIDA customers and internal engineering teams to understand and translate product requirements into clear and actionable product roadmaps in support of VIDA’s strategic initiatives
- Apply your technical, organizational, operational, and communication skills to help lead product design and development efforts
- Understand and translate product requirements into clear and actionable product roadmaps, OKRs, and JIRAs in your role as a VIDA Product Manager
Required Qualifications for Product Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical disciple or a relevant field AND a minimum of 4 years of experience in leading technical projects from concept to delivery or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prior experience in design, process, test, quality and marketing throughout the product development lifecycle
- Experience using data analysis techniques used to derive insights from large amounts of data including knowledge of A/B/n web testing to generate effective user experience
Preferred Qualifications for Product Manager
- Previous experience in SaaS or healthcare
- Experience working on web and/or mobile applications
All VIDA employees expected to be flexible and have an entrepreneurial mindset. ?Other duties may be assigned as needed. In addition, VIDA offers a wide selection of benefits including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401k), and paid time off to name a few.
VIDA is an equal opportunity employer.? Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran’s status, age or disability.
VIDA Diagnostics Inc
BusinessView all jobs at VIDA Diagnostics Inc