VIA Productions is looking for a skilled, motivated, creative editor who is ready to be a part of a growing media solutions company. We produce television commercials and creative videos for all kinds of local and national organizations and brands and we create, through customer needs-focused problem-solving, technical production solutions.
Our ideal candidate can perform multiple tasks under tight deadlines without getting their feathers ruffled. They will also be open to stretching their technical and creative capabilities, thrive on variety, and have patience for repetition when necessary. A growth mindset is essential. VIA supports a culture of input and growth. We are really fun.
If you’re a seasoned editor who is ready to join our award-winning video production team, please review our position responsibilities and application requirements below.
- Work closely with our creative team on projects including long/short form video, broadcast commercials, and sizzles from concept through completed deliverables using creative storytelling and techniques
- Create graphics such as lower thirds, transitions, and other supporting visuals
- Edit with clients during supervised sessions when necessary
- Archive projects and associated media when projects are completed
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Must be proficient in Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge of various video codecs, compression methods, and camera formats preferred
- Excellent attention to small details and meticulous execution of tasks
- Agility and speed are necessary as most projects involve quick turn-arounds
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidential information
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work nights and some weekends
Please include link to demo reel with resume.