Business Manager Intern
VGA Hyattsville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business Management Internship
Currently, we are hiring a Business Management Intern that we can provide extensive business training and prepare for the post-grad professional world. We believe in providing our interns with a full time job offer upon internship completion.
Qualities we are looking for in a Business Management Intern:
- Available to start Immediately
- Professional in Dialogue and Attire
- Prior internship/sales/restaurant/work experience is valued but not required.
- Good Time Management
- Within Commutable Distance to Greenbelt/Lanham area
- Business Ethics and Integrity
- Self-Motivated and Self-Disciplined
The Business Management Intern is responsible for the following:
- Creating a positive, professional experience with the customer
- Ability to match a customer to correct products and services
- Sales acquisitions
- Sales report submissions
- Sales training
- Territory and leads management
- Marketing presentations
VGA helps hundreds of clients of all sizes secure new customers, launch new products, and develop relationships within new communities and markets. After keeping 100% of our employees working full time during the pandemic lockdown, we are keen on making sure our employees are just as successful as our clients. Please be sure to include a resume with correct contact details so we can be in touch if we would like to move forward. We are beginning our interview process and are looking to hire as soon as possible.
VGAWhy Work Here?
Awesome management, fun staff, great upward mobility!
VG is looking for individuals with a great student mindset! All of our managers were promoted from within, so we understand the notion of practice what you preach. We pride ourselves on bringing a strong value proposition with hands-on experience in business, sales, management and more. Team members will have a chance to practice and perfect their sales skills and develop a pro-active can-do approach to business development crucial to the business world. Cross-training in areas of business such as HR, PR, Accounting, Finances, Account Management, Market Research is also available.