Entry Level Coordinator (No Prior Experience Please)
VIP Maryland is the home to a dedicated force of business development consultants; we deliver high quality results, using effective campaigns throughout the metro DC area. Our main focus is on both customer and client satisfaction, endeavoring to not only provide a high volume of client acquisitions but also an impeccable quality of results for all parties. We maintain this quality by investing extensive time in our staff and making sure they are given the best support possible. We are also in an expanding phase on an upswing, hence growth opportunity is at its fastest peak right now. Now is the time to join our team.
- Present company products and services to new and existing clients
- Presentations for potential clients
- Analysis of target audience results numbers
- Provide solutions for business clientele needs
- Set follow-up appointments for reorders
- Extensively use product knowledge gained during hands-on training period
- No prior experience is required as this is entry level and we provide training
- A desire to learn and improve oneself
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients while maintaining professional demeanor at all times
- Strong negotiation skills (we do train this skillset as well, though)
- Disciplined with time management and freedom
- 4-year degree is preferred but CAN be overlooked for the right candidate
If paid training, growth opportunity, a fun work environment, and team support are important to you, apply now to potentially be selected to interview with one of our hiring managers!