Public Accountant - Tax preparer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Junior Public Accountant/Tax Preparer to join our team! We are a Mid Size CPA firm located in Ashburn in need of a public accountant to assist in preparation of personal income tax returns. Business tax and attest experience a plus.
The position is full-time but part -time will be considered for the right applicant. There is also a potential for partial work from home.
- Primarily to prepare income tax returns for individual, corporate, partnership, etc.
- Annual tax planning for individuals and businesses
- Compilation, review and audit experience a plus but not required
- Up to 4 years previous experience in public accounting
- B.A. in accounting
- Knowledge of tax law and preparation or willingness to learn
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong communication skills
The ideal candidate will have at least one year of tax preparation experience/accounting and have a Bachelor’s in accounting from an accredited college. Responsibilities include helping in tax preparation for individuals, partnerships, and corporations . You will work directly with our clients and as a team member to provide support to CPA's
VG CPA PC
44790 Maynard SqAshburn, VA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Mid Sized Public Accounting Firm jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.