- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Veritext is the global leader in deposition and litigation support solutions with a proven track record of industry excellence. For law firms and corporations, we provide coverage across all of North America, state-of-the-art conference rooms, facilitate the connection with highly skilled reporters and videographers, advanced technology, remote services, unparalleled client service, and on-time delivery.
Our solutions utilize the latest easy-to-use technologies to streamline the deposition process, and reliably handle the most complex cases. All of this combined with unmatched data security (including HIPAA and PII compliance) ensure that Veritext clients have the best tools available and the confidence of working with the market leader.
It is our mission to be an integral part of our clients’ litigation process by delivering unsurpassed value, innovative solutions and technology delivered with best-in-class service and data security. As an Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for maintaining existing and developing new relationships with law firms and attorneys to drive revenue and meaningful sales growth to exceed your sales goals.
This position is fully remote but does require onsite visits with clients, attendance at industry events, etc., as necessary.
What you'll do:
- Sell deposition services and technologies to new and existing clients
- Host virtual and onsite presentations to clients demonstrating Veritext products and solutions
- Anticipate and actively listen to the clients’ upcoming needs and concerns; find solutions to problems that are beneficial to all parties
- Track all sales-related activities such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, case opportunities and monthly and annual territory analyses via Salesforce
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of Veritext products, services, policies and best practices; provide appropriate feedback to leadership on product enhancements, service level delivery and policy changes when appropriate
- Work collaboratively with internal operations teams to ensure clients’ needs and business objectives are met providing best-in-class service throughout the entire sales cycle
Who you are:
- 2+ years of direct experience in sales and/or marketing services (paralegal experience will be considered in lieu of sales experience)
- Self-motivated, results driven, and creative with the ability to effectively develop and execute strategic sales strategies for building your pipeline, driving growth and achieving sales objectives
- Proven high achiever with demonstrated success in sales, negotiation, communication, educating and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong technical and analytical acumen; receptive and eager to learn new technology in an accelerated fashion
- Skilled presenter able to demonstrate in a practical, user-friendly style to promote Veritext’s products and services
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective, collaborative and cooperative working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Professional, timely and courteous
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to rest, relax and pursue special interests outside of work
- Company-paid mental health benefits to support overall mental wellbeing
- Flexible Spending Accounts (healthcare, dependent care, transit & parking)
- Matched 401(k) to help you save for your future
- Company-paid life insurance as well as short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous employee referral program
- Veritext Summer Camp – a fun-filled culture building and learning experience
- Learning and development opportunities to advance both personally and professionally
Veritext aspires to create a community based on collaboration, innovation, creativity and belonging. Our collective success depends on the robust exchange of ideas – an exchange that is best when the rich diversity of our perspectives, backgrounds and experiences flourish. To achieve this exchange, it is essential that all individuals and stakeholders feel and experience an environment where they are welcome, safe, secure, and heard. As such, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law. Any information provided will be used only in the compilation of data for EEO/Affirmative Action reporting. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment and/or terms or conditions of employment.
Veritext participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Veritext participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los EE.UU.
If you don’t meet 100% of the above requirements, please consider applying. We are willing to train and coach the right person to be successful in this opportunity.
VERITEXT LLCWashington, DC
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.