The CRM & Data Management Analyst is responsible for interpreting results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining. As the CRM & Data Management Analyst you will;
• Analyze data, decipher relevant business impacts/issues, and present in a form that is clear, concise and easily understandable including the use of graphics.
• Bring clarity and insight from a very large volume of direct marketing and sales related data by providing actionable insights and pro-active contributions.
• Conduct advanced analysis of customers and their shopping behavior to support Venus Fashions’ strategic initiatives
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Others duties may be assigned:
• Coordinate, develop and execute customer models to execute circulation planning and customer development strategy.
• Serve as day-to-day contact for specific programs, including associations with third party partners.
• Become a “Power User” with the business BI tool Qlik, to create and analyze data for marketing purposes.
• Co-ordinate customer/marketing testing opportunities with cross-functional teams and colleagues within the business to understand the opportunities and impacts of all initiatives.
• Ensure validity of all data loaded into data systems by establishing appropriate business rules, metrics and validation criteria.
• Build and apply detailed, tactical marketing planning documents, such as customer scoring models.
• Write and analyze complex database queries and work directly with internal groups for additional data where needed.
• Synthesize disparate findings into cogent, action-oriented recommendations and deliver persuasive oral/written presentations to brand and marketing leaders in order to gain buy-in on execution.
• Drive an initiative to execute good Experiments. Ensure and train good processes for test design, governance, analysis and reliable / robust analysis at overall and appropriate sub-group level.
• Provide backup support on other in-season execution when needed.
• Ad Hoc financial reporting on an as needed basis.
• Decision Quality: Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
• Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
• Customer Focus: Build Strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
• Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
• Situational Adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
• Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Nimble Learning: Actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
• Excellent numeracy and good analytical skills.
• Ability to use own initiative, pro-actively think through to solutions and good communication skills.
• Excellence using Excel, PowerPoint and experience of using Database tools such as Qlik or Tableau.
• Experience of using quantitative analytics methodologies and of creating regression scoring models.
• Project management skills (e.g., setting of priorities/milestones, communication and follow-through, time management, ability to build effective partnerships).
• Comfortable with ambiguity and self-starting on solutions.
• Experience of working in retail within the e-commerce industry.
• Experience of working with and generating customized reports from Google Analytics, Core metrics or similar Web-Analytics tools.
Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 2 years’ experience or equivalent education and experience.
At Venus, you will find a casual yet professional atmosphere. We are a team of passionate, creative, diverse, and forward-thinking high-performers. We believe that our employees as well as our customers are our most important assets. Without one, we could not have the other.
VENUS Fashion, Inc.
Why Work Here?Venus Fashion is one of the fastest growing US online retailers, headquartered in Jacksonville, FL since 1982. We are committed to provide our customers with the leading edge in women's swimwear and fashion designs. To do this, we need individuals who have the expertise and experience that will help us grow our business and reach our goals. At Venus, you will find a casual yet professional atmosphere. We are a team of passionate, creative, diverse, and forward-thinking high-performers. We believe that our employees as well as our customers are our most important assets. Without one, we could not have the other.
A casual yet professional company culture w/ passionate & creative co-workers, an invested-caring leadership team w/ great perks & benefits!