VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/
Title: Project Manager Banking Domain
Location: Tampa, FL (Onsite from Day 1 - Hybrid 3 days in a week)
Duration: Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Need to represent the Project Sponsor in key stakeholder meetings, present the plans and agreed solutions
- Ability to problem solve and provide analysis for senior management to make decisions
- Work with business teams, vendor representatives and technology teams to ensure that the requirements support the delivery of appropriate solutions to the business.
- Monitor and control all steps of the project, including post implementation roll outs
- Contribute to formulation of strategies for applications development and other functional areas
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business integrate to accomplish business goals
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, third partly vendors on various implementations and provide subject matter expertise.
- Achieve consensus and obtain sign-off from key stakeholders on the requirements documents. Ensure that changes to requirements are understood, agreed to and fully documented.
- Consult with the development and production support teams as needed, providing requirements knowledge and subject matter expertise to the teams performing these functions.
- Follow process and documentation standards and best practices to produce deliverables. Continuously improve subject matter expertise in the business areas being supported.
- Organize deployment activities together with technology and project team
Experience & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated leadership in project management and business analysis role Assertive, hands-on attitude to get the work done collaborating with various stakeholder groups Should be hands-on on quickly preparing quality presentations to various stakeholders to get buy-in. Good articulation skills are a must. Individuals should be analytical, flexible, team oriented, have good interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills with strong attention to details.
- Written and verbal communication Preferred
- Candidate will have PMP or BA certification Excellent communication skills (oral and written) Proficient Jira, MS Office, Visio, etc. Strong analytical skills
- Solid facilitation and collaboration skills. Experience and ease in interfacing with Senior Management.
- Prepare decks for senior mgmt. presentations.
- Run scrum calls with developers, track projects.
- Collaborate with our business office team to conduct various GFT-level events such as career fairs, visiting colleges to attract new talent/skills, etc., collaboration, and networking skills.
- Banking domain (Must have)
Key Skills: Project Manager, Banking, Scrum, Jira, Java, PMP,
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc
VDart IncTampa, FL
ConstructionView All VDart Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.