WebEx & In person
Full time Direct hire
• Diagnose, troubleshoot and replicate customer issues, research and identify solutions to them.
• Need Networking skills, Provide technical guidance and best practices as the subject matter expert in our products.
• Effectively communicate on a peer level with IT professionals within customer accounts to quickly and accurately recommend and communicate solution strategies.
• Ensure proper recording of customer reported problems and maintaining status of problem and problem resolution in case problem report tracking system.
• Actively participate and proactively document customer questions, issues, resolutions, and specific implementation scenarios in the knowledge database, and tech pub forum.
• Effectively document and communicate customer questions, issues, and requirements to support management, product management and development.
• Participate in the technical review process for new product launches.
Curious and a self-starter - when you hit an obstacle you research and investigate until you solve it.
Highly organized - you can calmly juggle multiple tasks and priorities and keep all the relevant people and systems updated as you go along.
A team-player - you'll need to be able to leverage entire GEC Team and work with other cross-functional teams as needed and keep everyone informed.
Able to communicate complex ideas, concepts and technology.
Good network troubleshooting skills with the Fair understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting, routing, VLANs, and protocols including HTTP1/2, DNS, SNMP, FTP.
Basic to intermediate level knowledge of LAN/WAN networking architecture, Load Balancers
Knowledge of Security Technologies and Protocols: Firewall, TLS/SSL, SSL
Good to have Knowledge of Enterprise Apps and Enterprise Security: IPSEC, PKI, traditional overlay VPN technologies.
Good to have Knowledge of virtualization and hypervisors: VMware vSphere, MS Hyper-V, KVM.
Linux skills, CCNA certification is an added advantage.
Good to have Knowledge of with cloud computing vendors: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
Great passion for improving customer experience and in delighting customers by helping them meet their desired outcomes, easily.
Basic project management skills.